Siding Contractor Minneapolis – St Paul MN
Great looking siding is more than the color or style alone; it must be installed properly to achieve the appearance of beauty your home deserves. At Nicko Construction we work with you and your budget to install high-quality siding, trim, and accessories that will not only protect your home but make it look better than ever.
We offer siding products to suit every home and every budget, including:
- Vinyl Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding (James Hardie)
- LP Smarside
- Steel Siding
- Composite Siding
We work with all types of Siding Soffits and fascia to ensure you always get the look and quality you want!!
What to Expect Working with Nicko Construction Inc.
At Nicko Construction we work with only the most experienced siding contractors and experts. We offer affordable rates and high quality work so that you can enjoy your newly installed siding. Our siding and vinyl installation jobs are completed quickly, allowing you to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Attention to Detail
Siding is important in more ways than one. It is a wonderful aesthetic addition to your house, yes, but it also maintains the structural integrity of your home. We focus on both these factors. With your help, we will choose the perfect color. Then we provide flawless siding installation.
High Quality Siding and Roofing Work
We have years of experience in siding installation. As such, we can do the job quickly and well. We also are familiar with all regulations surrounding construction and siding installation on the federal, state, and local level. That’s what you pay us for!
Benefits of Maintainance
Your Home’s Exterior Siding
- Painting parts of the exposed areas of your home’s siding that are prone to termite or MN moisture during our freeze thaw cycle helps reduce and remove the risk of these serious threats.
- Painting your home’s siding is a great way of ensuring that your home’s appearance is not adversely affected by wind, rain or even snow.
- Regular painting and or power washing can extend your siding’s lifetime. On average vinyl siding can last anywhere up to fifty years. Maintaining your vinyl siding will keep it looking fresh and extend the lifespan of your home.
- If you want to increase the curb appeal of your home immediately then a freshly painted and or power washed exterior could make all the difference. The fact of the matter is that even if you aren’t planning on selling your home, a well-maintained exterior can still make all the difference.
- Finally, painting your home’s wooden siding can save your toes from splinters and even add a few years of life to your home’s wood decking or patio.
We had some siding that needed to be fixed / replaced. Jason was out to our house in less than a week from my phone call to him. He replaced some damaged siding as well as fixed some spots that the original siding contractor had not installed correctly. I’d recommend Jason and his team to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price!
ason and his crew went above and beyond to deliver excellent quality work! They treated our home with high regard and were very conscientious with every detail. We were always kept in the loop about each step of the process.
Nicko Construction replaced our roof, installed new entry doors and windows. I couldn’t be happier with every aspect of the work completed. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to all my family and friends. Truly a 5 star company.